All in all, a nice weekend

We did get the flag pole back up and yesterday morning ran the flags up, the US flag, the "don't tread on me" flag and the POW/MIA flag. We did have wind, but enough to fly the flags out and not run the risk of the pole crashing down. I warmed my heart to see the flags back up. We do need to get some PVC pipe to use as a sleeve, the pole is a flag pole attached to a piece of dowling with a short pipe, so it is a bit iffy. A sleeve would strenghten it quite a bit, esp with the winds we have.

Didn't get much work done around the house yesterday, after Sat & Sun we were kinda tuckered. Did get some laundry done, let the kitten out on the porch for a while and did dishes.

Watched the rest of the Coupling marathon from Sunday (the real Coupling, not that abomination NBC tried to convince us would be good, even if they did use the same scripts as the original version). We'd recorded it on PVR so we could watch it later and zip the commericals. I had to dig my inhaler out of my purse at one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I am looking forward to the new season starting this weekend. I really do want to get the show on DVD so I can watch it anytime I want.

We taped the "What not to wear" marathon yesterday, the American version. I prefer the BBC version, I like Trinny and Susannah much better then the bimbo on the US show, tho I do like Clinton. Watched part of it last night while we were PVRing a couple other shows.

I have to say, I am still riding the ego boo I got from getting Journal of the Week. I had totally forgotten yesterday was Monday and had only popped in just to check mail and take a quick break from doing next to nothing yesterday hehehehehe So see all the ccongrats on the tag board was a surprise, not to mention it took a few moments to figure out what was going on LOL

Comments