Accompished so far today

I commited thistlecide, didn't find as many thistles as I thought I was going to, which is good. Means I'm keeping up with the little buggers.

Transplanted most of my bell peppers, I've split them between 2 of the garden spaces. I've still a couple starter pots of peppers, I'll put some of them into containers to put on the porch and steps and around the yard. I transplanted the big boy tomatos that managed to survive. I still have seeds, so will plant some of those into pots and do the same with those as the peppers. My eggplants seem to really love where they are at.

I'll put out some of the romas this evening, along with some of the cherry tomatos. I'll put some of those in pots also. I may not have much space to put in a regular garden, but I can get really creative if I have to :)

Still have to sit down with my garden books and figure out what else to put in.

Still to do today, SHOPPING!!!!! :D

Comments