Give the scarey lady some choclate and no one gets hurt!

Okay, currently NOT a happy camper right now. My period started a week early, I'm dealing with killer cramps and I am starving. Didn't bring a lunch today as I had no leftovers from dinner last night (fried chicken) so I grabbed some cash and hopped over to the food court at the Commons. Turns out they are closed due to lack of hot water on campus for the next few days. Okay fine, went upstairs to the market, but they don't sell real food (just over priced junk), tho they have a soup thing with a note "Soup sold in food court" SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember they have a little cafe in the business college, head up the hill. Closed damnit!!!!!! Okay, back down the hill, wait, the coffee shop, stop in, not much. Go back to market, nope, still no real food. Threatening to downpour and as I have no coat or umbrella, hiking across campus to either the SUB or Toxic Slime is out of the question as I really dislike getting soaked to the skin, so it is back to the coffee shop. Only bagel they have left is onion (yuck!) so I opt for a crossaint and a couple of cream cheeses. No clock anywhere in sight, so it is back to the staff break room. Toast the crossaint and slather on the cream cheese and hope to gods my lactose intolerance doesn't kick in. No such luck, so on top of severe cramps I get the lovely intestinal distress from dairy (the whole reason I hadn't brought bread and cheese for lunch in the first place). Only thing resembling meat in the vending machines in the student lounge is some teriyaki flavored sausage thingies that taste foul.

So back to my desk with a headache I've had all day (woke up with it) that aspirin isn't touching, I'm cranky as all get out and hoping to the gods no one pisses me off, they frown on throtling patrons and co-workers here for some strange reason :P

Comments