A lovely weekend

Even tho Saturday the weather sucked. Cold and windy with a bit of rain. Yesterday was ooooo so nice and sunny and we had the windows down in the car when we went out shopping.

So, got my hair cut on Saturday. It is really taking some getting used to as I went shorter then I'd really planned, tho not so short that I would have a heart attack on looking in the mirror in the morning LOL. It is a short, sassy, but more sophisticated cut and my hair is trying to do what it darn well pleases But that is to be expected, it usually does when I get it cut shorter. While my hair is baby fine, I've got a lot of it (good thing too, I've been shedding greatly hehehehe) and when it gets long it gets really heavy, so when I cut it is goes "I'm FREE!!!!!" and flys every which way. So I get to play with it in the mornings and train it to go where I want it, but that should be fun

We did get the beer bottled on Sat, 12 champagne bottles and 23 1/2 beer bottles. We sipped a little bit before transfering it to the 2nd carboy and mixing it with the corn sugar for the 2nd fermentation and the bottling. Even tho it was a bit flat as we'd gotten it fermented almost flat for the 1st fermentation and it was still fairly new beer, it tasted quite good. Hubby said it tasted better then some commercial beers he's had. So We are REALLY looking forward to trying it once it has aged properly.

Never did get any work done on my webpage, oh well

Scored big on ground beef this weekend, 98 cents a pound for the regular ground beef, so we now have a lot of hamburger in the freezer. I took one package and seasoned it and made patties, stuck them between waxed paper and tucked them into a freezer bag, so now when ever we want hamburgers I can pop them out of the freezer, a quick defrost and either onto the BBQ or into the oven. I love fast food hehehehehehe The rest I packaged up into smaller packages and when I need one, out of the freezer it comes. Same with the several chuck roasts we got a good deal on. With company coming in a couple of weeks, we are set

Comments