Happy (and hopefully better) new year!



We rang in the New Year over at friend's. We called it good when it hit midnight in St John's Newfoundland LOL!!!! It was a good evening, we watched the 2 John Wick movies while there and I am quite surprised how fun they were. Was expecting a romp and they delivered. Looking forward to the 3rd movie when it comes out.

Quiet day today. Working on my new online shop. Had popped onto CowCow to see about new leggings, ended up opening a new store. Finally got it sort of organized, will be working on new art designs to use there.  A lot of the clothing in women's go up to 3XL, wish they went larger, still looking for a shop where they do and then I will set up another shop heheheheheheh.

Having problems getting some of my size acceptance designs on things, no matter how much I adjust the designs to fit their size requirements the design is too big and won't fit the space. Very annoying. At least they still are fine at my Zazzle shop. I need to get into my Redbubble shop and start adding more there also.

1 year and 11 months until retirement. I think I can make it until then. Still no idea what the hell is with my assorted health issues that we have no idea what is causing it. We know what it is not (MS, Parkinson's), still working out what it is. The issues come in waves and I am in an up wave at the moment and am feeling pretty good. Of course having 10 days off of work and not really doing anything is probably helping a lot.

Getting all my shops and other interests organized. Planning on going full time with those once I retire. Between the art and photography I should be able to stay busy. Also will have my garden to spend my time with.




Comments