It's been a whole year

Since I got run over by my car (or maybe the other car, still haven't gotten a concise answer on what the hell happened besides the old man mistook his gas pedal for his brake) in the parking lot of the Clarskston WA Costco.

Needless to say, I avoided being in the car as much as possible this weekend and when I was, I made darned sure there was no way anyone could plow into the front of my car.

Finally looking at getting a settlement. First negotiations have started. Will still be a few months. Hopefully we'll get a decent amount. Lots of bills still need to be taken care of.

Going to have long term issues. The vertigo simply does not want to go away, so am learning to deal with it. Luckily I haven't had any really bad episodes where I can't function for the day in a while. It's the arthritis in my tailbone that really pisses me off tho. Having a literal pain in the ass is not fun! I am hoping the heavy duty anti-imflammatories do the trick in helping keep the pain to a minimum.

Stamina slowly coming back, thanks to being able to get into the pool again. Between the pool and the Wii, I am hoping to be able to seriously garden this year. Since I will be doing it in containers (going to be a while yet before I build my raised beds) I can see about setting up risers to put them on so I don't have to do a lot of bending over.

Wishing I hadn't given this away now.


I've lots of plans for re-doing the yard for more garden space, flowers and birds. Just gotta keep reminding myself that I need to take it easy and do it all slowly over time. I am so seriously owed a Spring since I didn't get mine last year.


Comments