WOO HOO!!!!!! It's Friday!!!!!!!!

And I have several shows upcoming to get ready for. The first on is the Funny Business Community Art Show at the 1912 Center next week. I am almost done with my piece:


Will be adding some cut balloons and flowers and other odds and ends to it and get it mounted and ready to hang this weekend. The opening reception to be held on Friday, February 6, 2015 from 5 to 7 p.m at the 1912 Center on 3rd St in Moscow..

Will be picking up my photo print for the Black & White project from Costco this weekend. I will get that matted and mounted in the next month. That show is in March. I am almost done with my Power of 3 piece, which will show in April.

Sold another pin the other day, this one was a computer heat sink and should be arriving in Arizona in the next day or two. Slowly, but surely building up my Etsy sales.

Comments