Puttering along

The Moscowrade show was fun, tho didn't sell much. I did make $10 for ATVP. I now have several pins and the new mobiles I need to get photos of so I can post them to my Etsy shop.

Speaking of Etsy, I am now selling desktop wallpaper thru my shop. They are instant downloads, sent within 24 hours as soon as payment is made. Been having fun processing photos for them.

Tried to donate blood yesterday, no go. Seems that even tho I was drinking enough water to drown a horse I am not staying hydrated enough for my veins to be viable. ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! I think my gluten intolerance has struck again. When I was first diagnosed we figured the damage done to my gut was keeping me from absorbing water like I should. I think that is happening again. So have to be a lot more vigilant in regards to gluten contamination to see if even the tiny amounts I occasionally get is doing damage.

Weather is FINALLY getting nicer, beautiful the last couple of days, cooler the rest of the week, but hopefully getting even nicer soon. Have to get out and dig in my flower garden. My neighbor is helping out and I am finally accepting I can't do it all myself, knees just can't handle it. So will leave all the heavy digging to my neighbor and do what I can.
I neglected the flower beds last year and the bunch grass took over. I just may have to have the whole bead dug up and start all over again.

Really haven't missed extended cable since rolling back to basic. I am not really missing my regular network shows since we've trying to find a stable TV viewer (the media machine is XP and Windows Media Center is nice, but sure as heck ain't paying for the new version that should have come free with our Windows 8 machine) and while we have been good at recording the races, I am a wee bit behind on Castle, et al. Ah well, between Netflix, AcornTV and Amazon we have plenty of viewing material. Including the DVDs of Game of Thrones I checked from the library.

Comments