New at Purple Ducky Designs

Zazzle has been rolling out the new products lately and I am not going to even attempt to play catch up, just add them as time goes along. In the meantime they have lunch boxes:



Wrapping paper:


Scarves:

Mushroom Scarf Wraps
Mushroom Scarf Wraps by JeanC_PurpleDucky
Find more 60s Scarves at Zazzle

Pretty posy scarf wraps
Pretty posy scarf wraps by JeanC_PurpleDucky
Shop for Posey Scarves online at Zazzle.com

Wallets:

Froggy Wallet
Froggy Wallet by JeanC_PurpleDucky
See more Frog Wallets at zazzle.com

Watches:

Froggy Watch
Froggy Watch by JeanC_PurpleDucky
Find other Watches at zazzle.com

Leggings:

Catitude Legging Tights
Catitude Legging Tights by JeanC_PurpleDucky
Browse more Cat Leggings at Zazzle

and Jelly Belly tins:


to name a few items. WHEW!!!! So as I mentioned, will be adding more with more designs as I go. If you see a product you like, but doesn't have one of my current designs on it, just let me know and I will see about getting it made (if the design will work on the particular product you are interested in).







Comments