Monday, why do we always have Monday.

Didn't do too much this weekend, way too hot. Did get down to Lewiston/Clarkston for shopping on Friday. Planned on going down early and getting it all done before it got too hot. Didn't quite go as planned. Got the shopping done, but didn't get home until after 5 pm and it got to 101F down there.

UGH!

But, we did get new shower fixtures at Costco, so hubby go that installed on Saturday as our old shower head was on its last legs.

Went to Banyans at the Ridge for brunch on Sunday, was very nice.

Mostly puttered this weekend, as mentioned, too hot. Waited until well after dark to do laundry and any baking (tho I discovered this morning I'd forgotten to turn the oven off last night).

I'm expanding where I sell some of my photos. Opened up on RedBubble and ImageKind. This way I can get my photos out before audiences who might not come thru Zazzle. Will be adding more images to both sites over the next few weeks.

Comments