Had a very good weekend

Scored a balance board for the Wii for $30 at the Goodwill in Lewiston. So now we have a Wii Fit Plus disc so we can work out at home. Just did a couple simple things yesterday and I hurt all over. Was stretching muscles I forgot I had doing some yoga moves.

OUCH!!!!!

Decided to color my hair Saturday night. My SIL had left me some the rest of the color stuff she used on me. Came out a bit redder then I had planned on:

My new color in sunlight

Decided to cut my bangs myself and it all came out nicely:

New me

New me

I has taken a bit of getting used to the color. Hubby loved it right away, for me it was a bit of a shock, but I am getting to like it.

Wore another closet find:

OOTD 2/4/13

It was warm enough today for a dress and my nice flats. I did pull on a pair of tights, wasn't going to be THAT warm!

Comments