Veggie goodness

Been buying zucchini and squash of late (now that I have a solution towards my garden I can't wait to get a raised bed of zucs and squash). I like to sauté them in a bit of olive oil and season with the Penzeys Mural of Flavor and then pair them with some kind of meat or in this case just over rice:

veggies & rice


It is also yummy with adobo seasoned chicken on a toasted GF bun:

chicken, zucchini and squash on a bun


And with adobo spiced pork and over brown rice fettuccine noodles and sprinkled with Ricotta Salata:

pork, zuchinni, squash and ricotta salata over GF noodles


Hubby keeps saying zucchini and squash are evil, well, that just means it is MINE! ALL MINE!!!!! LOL!

Comments

moni said…
Have you ever fried your squash? Zucchini is delicious battered and fried. I make "zucchini fries". I think your hubby would love them. You could use a gluten-free breading.