Thank the Ghodz it is Friday!!!!!!

It has been a long week and I am looking forward to a couple days of rest and relaxation (and lots of puttering around the house and possibly getting a start on a table top green house I want to build).

I picked up a packet of Panang Curry Paste from A Taste of Thai when we were down in Lewiston shopping this last weekend. Made some chicken with it and coconut milk and served it over jasmine rice for dinner last night. YUM!!!!! The heat wasn't too much for the hubby, I only used a little less then a teaspoon. I'd picked up the coconut milk at the same time and next time we are down there, will look at getting the 96 ounce big can of it so I can save a few pennies on it. I can break it down into smaller containers and always have coconut milk on hand in the freezer.

Going to attempt no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies this weekend, always on the lookout for gluten free anything.

Comments