It may be raining, but the grilling will go on!

My aunt wanted steaks cooked on the grill, so she provided the steaks and I provided the grill. I was out of propane, but luckily had some charcoal so I fired up the Weber:

Rain or shine, I WILL grill!


Rain or shine, I WILL grill!


Rain or shine, I WILL grill!


Of course it was pissing down rain, luckily I had enough overhang on the porch roof to set up the grill and not get soaked.

I did steaks and a couple portobello mushrooms. The rest of dinner was salad with lettuce blend, grape tomatoes and diced avocado, along with some pesto artisan bread from Safeway. I did up some homemade ice cream with blueberries my mom bought. Everything came out quite tasty.

Since I had the grill going, I didn't want to waste the coals, so I tossed on some frozen hamburger patties I made to cook, so now those are wrapped and in the freezer so we can have quick grilled burgers for a future dinner.
2 comments

Popular Posts