New do!!!!!!!

So off I went Saturday morning and got my hair whacked off. Hubby found a couple pics of nice hairstyles, so I showed the one I liked best to the stylist and asked for it, tho I wanted it a bit shorter. Still didn't go as short as I have been threatening, but it is short enough for now, I can go shorter this summer:

hair4


hair3


hair2


Doesn't look as good as it did Saturday before I walked out of the salon. I should have snapped off a few pics there. I will need to practice getting it to look right, but in the meantime, it is still darned cute!

Pretty much puttered this weekend. Did up chicken strips again for Saturday dinner, this time I got a pic:

chicstrips6


I seasoned the flour with Ranch dressing mix and the served with Ranch and honey mustard dressing.

Saturday we backed up my computer and Sunday I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10. A very successful upgrade, but now it is telling me I am having hard drive problems, which hubby suspected anyways since it is making not good noises. So he will see about swapping in a new hard drive.

One really nice thing is when the upgrade came thru, so did the upgrade for Inkscape 0.47, which I'd been wanting since it came out, but never showed up in the listing for new stuff for Linux and hubby was not about to attempt to compile it and install it himself. So it was worth the wait for the new Ubuntu.

Sales at Purple Ducky Designs are ticking along nicely, my latest sale today is a poster:



This is my 2nd poster I've sold, I usually sell mouse pads, mugs, buttons, postcards and the odd t-shirt or two. I do need to do more photos now that spring is coming so I can get more posters done. I've got some from Spring Valley a couple weeks back, just got to finish tweaking things, but I want to get more "spring is coming" type photos.

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
I LOVE the new hair do :)

The girl that comes and cuts my hair once in a while gets free license on mine LOL I usually say, just cut it, its up to you.... a few years ago she said. ok, just remember it will grow LOL

So I sat there as she snipped and when she had finished she said go look in the mirror LMFAO hahaha

She had scalped me..... about an inch all over and half inch up the back...... jebus marry muvver I looked like a lasbo LOL..we laffed and laffed.... like she said.... it will grow :) - I did stop wearing me red and orange flowered doc martens for a few months though.... LMFAO

x
JeanC said…
I've been too chicken to tell whatever stylist I have to do what they want, tho if I were, I would have my sister-in-law have at it. Thankfully my hair grows pretty fast, so if it turned out bad, it would not be for long LOL!