Last Saturday at Spring Valley Reservoir

As previously mentioned, we popped out to Spring Valley on Saturday and I got some pics. I was surprised it was that frozen and when I mentioned to a friend who's parents live near there, was also surprised it has been cold enough to freeze enough for folk to be out on it fishing.

Spring Valley Reservoir


Spring Valley Reservoir


Spring Valley Reservoir


Spring Valley Reservoir


Braver folk then I


I think they definitely need to replace this dock this year


I will have to admit, that does look like fun. While I was taking pics from the boat dock, several people hopped off the end and headed out to the middle. I was tempted to give it a try, but my luck I would find the one place the ice was weak and I'd go thru.Wasn't gonna do it!

Comments