Thank the Ghodz it's Tuesday!

I barely survived Monday, which started Sunday night.

I really, really hope that mouse was dead before it went thru the wash.

SIGH!!!

Then the head piece on my CPAP mask broke, so I got to sleep without the machine. Needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper yesterday morning between crappy sleep and a sore throat. I'm not sure where the sore throat came from but it at least went away by late afternoon. Discovered the medical supply people don't carry my particular mask anymore and the last closest available one was in Boise. They could ship it to me and I'd maybe get it tomorrow. I couldn't wait, talked to the guy, looked at what was available and went with the Swift LT style nasal pillow set up. I really don't like having straps on my face, but I was desperate. It will take some more adjusting, but I think the new mask should work.

I had my follow up for my blood work yesterday morning. It was definitely Monday. The doc was about a half hour late as he'd gotten delayed at the hospital, then he had problems finding my results (the hospital lab for some reason doesn't send my results to them, so he has to go looking for them). but found him he did, good cholesterol good, bad cholesterol good, overall cholesterol 136, thyroid levels good so I don't see him again until December.

Since I was so brain dead yesterday from lack of good sleep, I was pretty much a zombie all day. Luckily I had some ground beef and hamburger helper type stuff handy, so that was dinner. Anything else, esp anything involving knives would not have been a good thing.

I didn't get a whole heck of a lot done this weekend, too hot and I was too tired. We did pop over to Pullman a couple times and picked up some shirts for hubby on sale at Shopko. Took the scenic route back and I got some really nice pics I posted to the photography contest.

I did get a couple other photos printed out at Kinko's and will get them mounted and matted tonight so I can drop them off tomorrow after work at the fair.

I'll finish painting this coming weekend, the weather should be cooler and it makes it easier to deal with when it isn't so hot.

My very first check Zazzle check arrived yesterday. Needless to say, I now have a photocopy of it on the wall next to my computer.

Here is the latest from Purple Ducky Designs:



Red Norland potato bag
Red Norland potato by JeanC_PurpleDucky
View other tote bags made online at zazzle

Comments

Janus Bellator said…
"I really, really hope that mouse was dead before it went thru the wash."

OH NOEZ!!11!! LOL!

Rum Tum "helping" again?

I Tweeted that...