MMMMMMMMMMM!

Day 2 of a 4 day weekend. Went up to Spokane with my mom yesterday to pick my aunt up at the airport. My aunt suggested lunch at the Coeur d'Alene resort, so we drove over. Ate at the Dockside and it was quite yummy. I had the penne pasta with Gorgonzola and pine nuts. I have GOT to recreate that recipe for home.

We drove back via Hwy 95 and got home after 5. I decided to have a short nap. 3 hours later I woke up. Thought I'd only slept for a half hour, but it was 8pm! I guess I really needed that nap.

Today is putter around day. Not much needed in straightening up the house. I'll go out in a bit and get some weeding done and finally get my garden spots rototilled. Just need to fix the handle on the rototiller, a bolt and wing nut came off so the handle is a bit loose.

Once I get that done I'll finally get the tomato seedlings in the ground.

Migrated my home page from the university's servers. The new address is http://www.webpages.purple-ducky.com. I'll be taking the old pages down from the other servers this next week. I just need to figure out how to do a redirect from there to the new site that will jump automatically after a minute or so.

Took a lot of pictures yesterday, just have to figure out why I can't take a decent one using the customizable settings all of a sudden. I ended up having to use the automatic setting. I guess I'll just need to reset everything back to default and go from there.

Comments