Heaven! I'm in Heaven!!!!

Got home yesterday to find a package Marmitetoasty of TWADDLE everyday rubbish had sent me. A while back she had a contest where she put the names of people who commented on her blog into a drawing and my name was one of them.Hubby was completely surprised as I hadn't told him it was coming.

loot1


It is a good selection of goodies, esp all the Cadbury's deliciousness. I had to seriously restrain myself from ripping open wrappers and indulging in a chocolate orgasm LOL. But I decided I want to stretch the goodies out for as long as I can, so we had the Cadbury's Apricot Crumble Crunch for afters last night:

loot5


I got a giggle in regards to the flavors of potato chips (crisps) and actually look forward to trying them, tho I am not at all sure about Cajun Squirrel flavored potato chips:

loot3


I think I leave those for last. I will however try the marmite goodies.

loot4


I've never had either marmite or vegemite (Australia's version) and have only had it described to me. Usually in not very flattering terms by other Americans LOL. But if I can eat cod tongue in Newfoundland, I guess I can give this stuff a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hubby has laid claim on the Turkish Delight, but says he will share LOL.

loot7


Along with the edible goodies, she also sent a 1935 British penny:

loot12


loot13


Both hubby and I love foreign coinage and even better, old coinage. I am going to look for a mount for it so I can wear it as a pendant.

So I SOOOO am looking forward to after dinners for a while LOL!

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
So glad you liked it, I could of put in so very much more, but the postage is way expensive....

Your good cos I ate all the biscuits and munchies that JBelle send me in one everning lmfao

Enjoy :)

x
MarmiteToasty said…
note I just wrote 'scrummies' on the customs label, and they still let it in LOL

x
Chimera said…
Oooooooh! International gobblies! *sigh* I loves vegemite, marmite not so much, but those crisps flavors sound interesting!
What a wonderful assortment. My grandparents are from the UK and I remember having many such treats when I visited aunts and uncles, and the packages we would get. I'm not sure about the Cajun squirrel. I know I was never a big fan of the Prawn flavored chips.

I'm able to find some of it at World Market but that's a 2 hour drive into the city.