AHHHHHH!!!!!! MUCH better!

molar


It is amazing how much relief one gets when a loose tooth finally comes out. I suppose I could have gone to the dentist when it started coming loose, but why bother paying someone when the darned thing was going to work itself out eventually.

Yes it was a pain the butt while it was taking it's own sweet time doing so, but nothing more then just a bother I could deal with.

Pity I don't have all the teeth I lost as a kid and after having my wisdom teeth out, I could make a pretty cool necklace, tho I do have the other molar that came out a few years ago, earrings anyone?

Comments

Garden Gnome said…
That is one large tooth! I trust it was giving you problems so you didn't mind losing it? I'm glad you are feeling relief with it out.
JeanC said…
Yeah, it was my lower back left molar. It was loose and kept popping up and being a real pain. I'm already missing the lower right molar and haven't missed it at all, so won't really miss this one.