OY!

Okay. maybe going in in the afternoon wasn't the best idea. Started out fine, then I seriously crashed. The bod REALLY wanted its afternoon nap. So I will go in in the morning instead and that way I can get my afternoon nap in.

But it was really nice to be out of the house and back to work, even for a few hours. Since it is the not busy time of the year, easing back into work will be good.

Hubby picked me up and we hit Safeway to pick up some of his meds and a few things for dinner. Came home and I immediately grabbed a pain med since I was really aching by then. I have to remember to take them with me in case I need to pop an extra one at work.

Dinner was simple, I sliced up some roast and sautéed it in a bit of olive oil and then added a packet of au jus and a bit of water. We had the beef in some whole wheat rolls with a bit of shredded cheese.

The elk burgers came out nicely last night. I'd mixed it with regular ground beef and seasoned with salt and pepper. Did them in the oven and made some carmalized walla wallas and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM perfect! We'll pick up more ground elk and do those more often.

Comments