It's set

I have my knee surgery on July 21st. So the rest of July is pretty much a bust and not sure how much of August will be also.

But at least I am finally getting it done, esp since the pain meds I've been taking don't seem to work anymore...WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

So I get my pre-op appointments next week, plus I also have my quarterly blood draw and check in with my regular doctor, so next week is doctor week.

So next week will also be get the house and everything ship shape so I don't have to worry about it while I am laid up after the surgery. Need to plan meals so hubby can pull them out and pop them in the oven or at least have stuff on hand so he can whip something together.

Comments

If you don't mind, Brigid and her shooting gal friends will say a little prayer for you. Hope you get through it OK.

PS. . my daughter LOVED the name of your blog. . . as do I.
Brigid
JeanC said…
I don't mind at all, I can use all the good thoughts and wishes I can get as I really HATE having any medical procedures done.

Took me a while to come up with the name, at least all of it. My original webpage is JeanC's Cat House, since the 4 footed fur kids usually outnumber the two legged residents hehehehe. When it came time for the blog I decided on a variation of "the little old ladies knitting circle and terrorist society" :D
Drang said…
Prayers going up for you here, too.
I have a very close friend--the only college friend I still have any contact with, FWIW--who had knee surgery and THEN did a full 20year Army career. So while the experiance isn't fun (and it's less not-fun now than then!) it is certainly possible to have a full life afterwards.
"Doc, will I be able to play the piana...?"
JeanC said…
The heck with the piano, will I be able to play the violin?

:D
Chimera said…
The 21st is the day after my next Wiccan Warrior coven meet. We've been doing some truly awesome distance healing for a few people. Shall I add you to our circle of friends and send you a bolus?
JeanC said…
I would love and very much appreciate it Chimera. All the good vibes I can get are very much welcome :)
Chimera said…
Done. Stand by to receive on Sunday (the 20th) evening at about eight o'clock. I will be the one collecting and directing the harmonic energy, so focus on catching it as I bounce it to you. You can park it somewhere astral until you need it, then draw on it as you like.