Well, FRIBBLE!!!!

and TOSH!

I've befuddled my doctor, he doesn't know what is wrong with my knee and is firing me off to an orthopedic surgeon. So I am now awaiting a phone call from one of them for an appointment.

In the meantime my doc doesn't want to prescribe me anything that will mask the symptoms and may make things worse.

WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MEDS NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I hate pain and will be whimpering for the duration.

On the upside, I now have my very own PDA, hubby got it for me today. He took it home to finish tweaking things. He also got me this, which is now happily under my mouse.

Comments

Drang said…
Hmmph. I had to go buy myself a folding cane the other day for those days when I need to hobble from one end of work to the other due to fires only I can piss on, I mean, put out, and it HURTS.
But the VA says there's nothing wrong with me...

You're welcome for introducing him to Schlock... ;-)
Anonymous said…
Ouch! I'm sorry your not up to par. I friggin hate pain, but I guess that's part of getting old. BUT!! My doc gives me meds...
Thanks for coming by...I've missed ya!