WHEW! Made it thru the week

Been fun (NOT!) with people dropping like flies with the flu. So far I haven't caught a bit of it (knock on wood) and nary a sniffle nor sore throat.

Saw some crocuses poking their heads out of the ground on my way to class today. Have to pop out and snap some pics.

Speaking of pics, I have a semi-professional photo shoot tomorrow. The guys hubby works with on occasion are being featured on some trade sites (plus they need photos of their stuff for their own purposes) and I will be doing those. Serious coolness. I've been practicing with the camera and getting lots better. I am also shooting at the full 5 mega pixels my camera does, so the image quality when I shrink the photos stays good. Also been practicing with light saturation (over and underexposing the pics) and coming out with some good results on some things.

Sunday the coven is having a murder. Should be lots of fun. It will be a 1950's theme, set at a high school reunion.

Learning everything I can about Cafe Press and planning several more shops. One will feature Ms Ella Phant and the other will be a 2nd Amendment/Concealed Carry shop. None of Ms Ella's current photos are good enough to use, so I will have to set up a specific photo shoot for her, hopefully on a nice sunny day.

Hubby surprised me the other day with The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. DVD set on Wednesday. Needless to say I was a VERY happy camper Wed night watching a show that never should have been canceled by the suits at the network hadn't a clue to the quality of the show they had. That's the problem with shows that go over the heads of network executives, they are so brain dead they can't see quality when it bites them in the butt.

Not a clue what I am fixing for dinner, I really want pizza, but unless the twit who seriously owes hubby the money for the work he did for her coughs it up, gotta make due with what is in the deep freeze. I really hate people who WON'T pay for the work done for them. We may get behind in bills and such, but we make darned sure we work out a payment schedule, this twit won't answer calls and is surprised when he knocks on her door and she has ANOTHER extremely lame excuse why she hasn't paid. SIGH!!!!!!

Comments