WEE HAAA!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Hopefully the weekend will be nice enough I can get some outside work done, tho they are predicting rain (and maybe snow....whimper) so with luck more snow will go away.

Done editing the eclipse footage, just need to find a nice piece of music to add to it. I ended up speeding up several clips, deleting a few frames here and there and brought it down to just over 13 minutes.

I'm going to be getting 3 goldfish to add to my menagerie, they were offered on the local freecycle group. With my other fish that should just hit capacity for the tank. I'll be picking them up sometime tomorrow.

Can't think of much to write, so I will leave you with kitty pics. Here are pics of TC and Shadow:

Shadow


TC


TC & Shadow

Comments

Chimera said…
They look right at home, don't they? You feeling outnumbered, yet? :)
JeanC said…
HA! I feel outnumber with just one kitty in the house LOL.

It is warm enough we have the front door open to let in fresh air (and Goddess knows we need it, this place was seriously stale!), so maybe the Shodow kitten can see he can go out side. I did have him within 3 feet of me, I put Phoebe's kitty dish down for him with some kitten chow and talked to him while he ate. He was still very skittish, but not as bad as he was.
MarmiteToasty said…
Mmmmmmmm nice fresh food for the cats :).... watch out fishes...

x
vesta44 said…
OMG! Your orange and white kitteh looks just like our Slick kitteh (maybe not as fat as Slick's 17 lbs). Slick was a shelter cat, and he's very vocal when he wants attention, and if he's out of water, the waterer ends up in the middle of the kitchen floor so you trip over it (smart cat, he is). We have another orange kitteh, Fat Cat, who's long-haired (another 17 pounder). He's not as vocal, but sleeps on DH's pillow every night (he was a farm cat). Both are inside cats since we live in town and there's a lot of traffic that goes by our house.