Silly me

I opened up a Cafe Press store. I figure some of my photos are pretty good, so why not? I'm going to stick with the freebie shops for now, which means I will be opening up several others as I get new photos done. I figure if I do decently enough I will spend the bucks and upgrade to their premium shop so I can put everything under one roof and pretty it up the way I want.

I've put the button that links to my shop in my side bar, you can't miss it LOL

(and of course the button is not showing up, grrrrrrrrr!)

(and now it is. SIGH!!!!!)

Comments

Jim said…
Hey Jean. Well I'll be interested in hearing how the cafe press shop goes. I've seen several people open those but never hear if they do any good with it. Anyway, good luck with it! -Jim
JeanC said…
Thanks, I'm going to need it LOL. I've been hanging out on the CP community boards and there are people who make decent money, but I think that is their main business. I'm more like hoping to make a few extra bucks, but that is going to take a bit of time.

I have several photo ideas I want to do for it, one being a 2nd Amendment/Concealed Carry theme that might sell. Just have to get it done.