YAWN!!!!!!

Talk about low energy weekend and it continues today. Have the day off, so am just puttering along. Trying to get as much laundry done today so any I have the rest of the week is pretty minimal. Did some dishes, trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight. I have a roast in the fridge I can cut down and do something with half of it.

Haven't done a whole heck of a lot, Sat night we went to a SCA-type event (not SCA, but a fairly similar group) and had a nice evening. Lots of good food and some very nice folk. Slept in yesterday and after puttering out and about a bit (had to hit Walmart for kitten chow) came home and went back to bed for a long nap. Haven't done much, can't figure out why I am so tired, tho I think it is the body's way of saying we've been doing too much during the week and not getting enough rest.

Got a titrating CPAP for a few days to see if I need to adjust the pressure on mine.

Sunny and cold today. Want the sunny, the cold can go away and warm up a lot and I would be happy, even if it melted all the snow. Currently 20F according to our thermometer out on the deck.

The spammers are out in force on my Bravenet blog, not doing them any good, 99% of their crap gets trapped and not seen, they really should give it up. The little that gets thru I go in and mark as spam and it goes bye bye. Tho it does make my stats look good LOL.

Took a few pics this weekend, have to finish loading some more up to Flickr, but here is one I took at the fairgrounds when we were there yesterday (where the sca-type event was happening, it was a weekend thing and our friend was there with her booth):

icicles

Comments

Chimera said…
This SCA-type event: was it a RenFest? We have a new community of RenFair folk here, all cross-members of the SCA, the SF people, and Pagans. What a fun crowd!
JeanC said…
The group is like SCA, only a lot looser from what I understand. It was their annual 12th Night feast and Court. I THINK (don't quote me on it) that they are part of a group that broke away from SCA.
Anonymous said…
Jean, I have absolutely loved your ice photos lately. Gorgeous!!!

Sandy
JeanC said…
Thanks Sandy, I've been getting better at taking them :) So much so I've starting wanting a better (and more expensive) camera LOL