SPARKLIES!!!!!!!!

silver and blue


Starting to get into the holiday mood and the decorations around the library and in the break room are helping LOTS!!!!!!

The country radio station I listen to out of Halifax on the 'puter is playing Christmas tunes and there some really fun country and western Christmas songs hehehehe.

Hit Tri-State last night and picked up some new strings of lights. The new LED ones that are supposed to last longer and use less energy. I got 2 strands of the regular sized lights and one strand of the slightly bigger bulbs that look more like old fashioned ones, tho not as big. Can't wait to get my Charlie Brown tree from the Boy Scouts out in Potlatch so I can start decorating (AFTER I get my living room cleaned and my paper and final done :P ).

The snow is pretty much all gone, the rains melted it away. Rum Tum is in a snit, he loves the snow. His ears drooped when he ran out of the house yesterday morning to discover no snow and lots of rain. Poor baby, hope it snows again soon so he can go out and be a happy boy chasing snow balls. He's figured out how to make them by scooping some up with his paw and then he can toss it to chase. I have GOT to get vid of him doing that.

Got a decent start on my paper, just have to write a bit more then 4 paragraphs and then I am done :P

Comments

witchypoo said…
*perk* Halifax?
JeanC said…
CHFX 101.9

I use Radio Locator http://www.radio-locator.com/
to find streaming stations. I like the ones out of Canada because 1) there are no stupid breaks and silences when they go to commercial and 2)I get to hear a lot of Canadian artists we don't get down here. I LOVE the Corb Lund Band and George Canyon.