Holiday Hump Day

Definitely enjoying the holidays and vacation, tho I made a serious attempt at breaking my arm yesterday slipping on the end of my driveway. Put my right hand out to catch myself and came straight down on it and my arm. Spent the night with a brace on as I think I sprained my muscled in my forearm. Not too bad today, I'll avoid heaving lifting for a while.

Did make a foray out yesterday afternoon. Hit Goodwill and scored a label maker, kitty carrier and a laptop bag for my laptop, then we hit Winco for a few things. I put the ham I got Friday in the oven so we had ham sammies for dinner (actually hubby had sammies, I just had ham, wasn't too hungry myself).

Finally edited the video I made making the snickerdoodles and got it uploaded to my YouTube account. Found out they have an uploader that lets me upload files bigger then 100 mgs, so YAY!!!! as this vid was about 150 some mgs. Not sure how long it took, we have a very slow upload speed here and it was a big finle. I started it just before bed and it was done this morning.

Hoping for a bit more snow, I've got ideas for a Devil Ducky photoshoot and I need more snow.

Gotta call the vets and get Phoebe in to get her stitches out. She's coming along fine. Scrapper's owie is still healing, he's not been bothering it as much, which is good. We still have to tackle Rum Tum and get his ears cleaned. Should be fun, NOT!

Time to shower and then putter.

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
oh, the old 'broken arm' ploy to get out of any heavy work aye? LMFAO....

cripes though, sorry to hear ya had a tumble....... fall and roll FALL AND BLOODY ROLL....gawds sake :)

x