Her Royal Majesty, Phoebe, Queen of Mars

has returned home. She was extremely happy to be home and let everyone know she was not happy about being cooped up in the tiny box and then a cage and being subjected to other indignities. She started chewing my arm as soon as she could.

I am still amazed she never made a sound all the way home, tho she did her darndest to try and get out of the carrier. Luckily her claws were trimmed or else I would have seriously bloodied hands from where she was clawing thru the bars.

The vet tech told us she copped an attitude with them this morning, we told that sounded about right. Everyone got a laugh out of Phoebe's nickname and agreed it was a good one.

First thing she did when she got out of the carrier was nuzzle up to Rum Tum, who gave her a sniff and hissed. She of course smells like the vet office, so Rum Tum didn't like it. She started running around checking everything out, making sure everything was where it was supposed to be.

The vet said to keep her movements to a minimum and no jumping.

HA!!!!!! Right! And I have a nice piece of beach front property I can sell you in Arizona LOL

The next thing we knew Phoebe was up on the counter at the kitty watering fountain just inhaling water. Then it was zoom all over the place and up on the buffet. Supposedly the pain meds will make her drowsy, I don't think that part of them are going to work.

Nicky finally wandered out of the bedroom and Phoebe proceeded to pounce and give him a hug. He ran away LOL.

So we have the stuff to deal with the ear mites, so we'll work on that this weekend. Need to strap Scrapper down and deal with his owie. I may have to put a bootie on his hind foot to keep him from scratching it and then we'll have to keep him locked in the house.

I'll be turning my paper in at afternoon break, I was up 'til midnight working on it. 11 pages including title page. I hope it is long enough, I looked at the original instructions and it says 15 pages, not including title and references. But some of the other stuff he wrote down was changed so my thinking that the paper had to be 10 pages long may still be correct. If I can think of anything else to put in to push it a little over another page, then I can add that and re-print.

I am so looking forward to sleeping in this weekend.

Comments