Which Discworld Charactor are You?

WOO HOOO!!!!!






Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

You are Nanny Ogg! A talented witch, able to make yourself at home wherever you are, and insist that Greebo is just a big softie. You enjoy drinking, a lot, and singing about a hedgehog. You have a huge family, and get your daughters-in-law to do most of the housework. You are kind and gentle, and help put people at ease.


Gytha (Nanny) Ogg



81%

Carrot Ironfounderson



69%

Commander Samuel Vimes



56%

The Librarian



50%

Death



44%

Rincewind



44%

Cohen The Barbarian



38%

Lord Havelock Vetinari



31%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax



31%

Greebo



31%


Comments

Chimera said…
I've never read any of Terry's books, but I can see I'm gonna have to start. Last weekend, I was in the first meeting of a new coven, and for about half an hour, all everyone wanted to talk about was Discworld! Sounds like a blast to read.

Just as soon as I can get some more time. Now, where did I put my copy of The Girl, The Gold Watch, And Everything?
Chimera said…
I'm Lord Havelock Vetinari.

Whoever that is.
JeanC said…
Lord Havelock Vetinari is the leader of Ankh-Morpork, the city-state that features in a lot of the books. Vetinari is someone you really, really don't want to piss off LOL. Poor hubby took the test and wanted to test out as Vetinari, but had a 3 way tie for Rincewind, Gytha (Nanny) Ogg and Cohen The Barbarian.

I do recommend the books, esp the Witch series, which is my favorite, next favorite is the series with Death. Hubby likes the Night Watch series the best.
Chimera said…
"Vetinari is someone you really, really don't want to piss off LOL."

Does that make me a baddass? I always wanted to be a badass...
Chimera said…
Okay, I'm lost. Terry is as prolific as Isaac Asimov, and his series' are all intertwined with one another.

Where do I start?
JeanC said…
Vetinari is an ace number one bad ass, but a bad ass with serious class :D

You might want to start with the first book, Colour of Magic and work your way thru. That book gets everything set up for the rest of the books
Chimera said…
Thanks! Have a great Thanksgiving (and if you think you need an excuse for a second helping of pumpkin pie, tell everyone you're having it on my behalf).
Chimera said…
BTW...did you notice that you used the Brit spelling of "color?" Hubby is gettin' to be a bad influence on you...;D