OOOOO! LLAMA LOVE!!!!!!!

Psychicgeek has declared my blog (Blogger version) Llamalisious!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The award was created by Simply Curious Girl

So I am passing on this Llama goodness to:

Amateur Malcontent
She Dances on Sand
Fat Rant
Babble 'n Blog

So pass on the Llama love. Just reference the creator of the award and who gave it to you, copy the pic to your computer and spread the Llamalisiousness across the blogosphere!!!!

ETA:

Chimera says I need a theme song for this award, so here it is from YouTube :D

Comments

Faythe said…
Awwwwwwww!

Thanks! I'll pass it on.
RioIriri said…
Oh, that is TOO cute. I will be putting that in my sidebar when I get time later :)
Chimera said…
You need a theme song to go with your award!
JeanC said…
LOL, ya know I thought of that song when I first read the comment from Witchypoo :D

I will have to embed the vid into the post now hehehehehehe
Simply Curious said…
I love the song idea. Llamaliciousness rocks on.
Anonymous said…
Sweet! I have a Llama and Alpaca obsession, you know. Thank you for consistantly coming to my blog while I was off the planet!
** I can't put my churchofthegreatoval.wordpress.com address on my comments anymore. Must be the competition....
Take Care!