Not so bad today

Yesterday was definitely a Monday. I swear, every DVD I had to retrieve for a patron was on the bottom &%^$%# shelf!

BLECH!

But as I mentioned in yesterday's post, at least we now have heat at home. I spent a bit of time last night making sure I got the programming on the new thermostat correct. It has a copy function that will let me copy Monday's programming to the rest of the week. Took me a while to get that one figured out. Still had problems copying Saturday's programming to Sunday, ended up programming Sunday separately. The thermostat might be pricey, but it will help save money in the long run. No having to get up out of bed at 2am to turn the heat down on a manual thermostat. Plus it has a vacation function that will override the programming for up to 29 days, so no having to reprogram everything or let it heat up a house that only the cats are in.

I have decided that when I have two full cups of coffee in the morning, stopping and getting a 20 oz double shot Funky Monkey at Coffee Creations on the Troy Hwy is probably not a good idea. I thought my heart was going to run out on me a couple of times yesterday. But, oohhhhh, they make good drinks there.

Monday ended with me slicing a finger on one of hubby's old fashioned "safety" razors. The kind that uses the flat double sided blades you drop into the holder. OUCH!!!!!!! Didn't realize I had cut myself until I saw blood. ICK! Of course I sliced the end of my finger so it hurts every time I hit a key on the keyboard.

Did steak neptune for dinner last night, tho hubby was hungry and there were no leftovers. Good thing I still have leftovers from the pork loin and potatoes I did on Sunday. Since tonight is class night I'll be doing burgers and fries for dinner. Thank goodness for preformed frozen burger patties!

AUUUGGGHHH!!!! I wish they would hurry up and FIX THE VENTILATION SYSTEM! IT IS SO NOISY I CAN"T EVEN HEAR MYSELF THINK!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A HURRICANE AT THE MOMENT!!! It's blowing the papers on my desk around, thank goodness most of them are weighted down.

Oh good, the hurricane is going away, now it is back to a dull roar.

SIGH!!!!!!

Got class tonight, get to find out how badly I screwed up on the exam. Need to finish deciding on a paper topic. I think since I screwed up the question on the seasonal round, I will probably do my paper on that to redeem myself. Topics are due next week, so I should get started soon.

Speaking of class, I'm now signed up for next semester. Language and culture, should be an interesting class. Even better, it is a daytime class, MWF. YAY!!!!!!!

Got signed up for the ROTC Turkey Shoot. Both me and hubby. Signed up for the 6pm slots, so I can scoot out of work a few minutes early. The department and shooting range is just next door in the basement of Memorial Gym.

Comments