Counting down

A couple more days to T-day! I got the mashed potatoes done last night and will do the rest of the sides tomorrow after I finish grocery shopping. The bird is thawing in the fridge. I've also got some yams leftover from last year, I'll see if they are still good, tho I think they might be a bit freezer burnt as I didn't have them vac sealed. If they are still good I will be making a brandy sweet potato pie as one of the desserts. The other will be the Paula Deen apple butter pumpkin pie.

Only one guest for t-day. Mom isn't coming out, my brother is going to her place. So we'll be gaming along with eating hehehehehehe.

Couple inches of snow on the ground this morning, kinda patchy tho. Glad we got the one end of the deck closed in, from the looks of the tree, the wind blew and we would have had snow on the deck.

Hubby's almost got my custom geek cage done for my windows and linux boards. Will get pics later when he gets it totally finished. I now can process vid on the windows board and still do stuff on my linux.

Had a fairly quiet weekend. Slept a lot. Did a bit of shopping and have been puttering about cleaning. Hit Costco Saturday, popped into Winco and ended up just getting kitten chow and kitty litter and getting out. We'll hit Winco EARLY tomorrow morning as yesterday was NUTS in there.

Time for more coffee and puttering about. I'm going to take what is left of last year's turkey stock and cook it down and run it thru the dehydrator to make powdered stock. Plus this will give me room again in the deep freeze for leftovers hehehehehe

Comments