It's a sign....

I think someone is trying to tell me I really, really need to get one of these. I forgot to put the carafe back in the coffee maker again last night. I'm not sure where all the water went, there wasn't that big a puddle on the floor like there usually is. Co-worker suggested a kitty may have lapped it up. Since Nicky isn't into coffee, that would have left Phoebe since the other two were outside all night. Just what I would need, a kitten hopped up on caffeine. I doubt it tho, so it had to have gone somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it when down the heating vent.

Oh well, managed to clean up what mess there was and get a new pot going. Haven't seen any reviews for the new brew station, just some from a couple years ago for the original one. We'll see.

Started coughing this morning, which is actually an improvement on the burning feeling in my throat and chest. The coughing helped clear out my lungs a bit, so hopefully I won't segue into bronchitis, don't have the time and inclination to deal with that this year. So it is lots of aspirin, garlic tabs, cool cayenne with butcher's broom and vitamin C. Still can't take echinnecia, which is a no no for someone with an auto immune disease. Oh well, the others work almost as well for me.

Did diced pork with Tom Tum paste and coconut milk for dinner last night. Went a bit heavy on the Tom Yum tho, almost too much for hubby, but the heat from it did help with the icks I was having. Nothing like some serious heat to boost ones system and start burning the icks out. Served it over rice to help cool it a bit, but not too much. I've got leftovers for lunch today.

The weather guy used the "S" word this morning and they were using it on the local weather page at NOAA. NOT happy, I am not ready for it. Still trying to come to grips with summer being over. Need to seal up the back door and the bedroom window.

Hubby found a new home for the old home theatre and the 5 disc CD player, so those are out of the living room. Still have to find the booklet for the microwave and get that listed and out of my kitchen.

Comments