Bye Bye Sweet KiKi (??-10/4/07)

Bye bye Sweet KiKi (??-10/4/07)

We'll miss our sweet baby cat.

Comments

Chimera said…
And here I thought that if I didn't get any more cats of my own, I wouldn't have to cry anymore...

She was such a beautiful fur person. And so very lucky to have had you in her life.

Give each other HUGE hugs from all of us at the Cavern!
I just found your blog on a comment on Marianne's.

I am so terribly sorry about Kiki. What a lovely cat!

We are all purring for you, here in the Big Piney Woods.

Patches Lady
Mittens Pollypaws
Mistrie Rose
Precious Flower
MarmiteToasty said…
:( sorry to hear about Kiki.... Im a cat lover and would be so very sad when me cats call it a day....

Hugz to you..

X
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear it. We have three ourselves here having just lost one.... my wife's best friend.
JeanC said…
Thanks everyone, still getting used to not having her around, tho I keep spotting her here in there in the shadows.