Ahhhhh, Hump Day

Decided to lead off today's post with a pic of Rum Tum looking incredibly cute:

Rum Tum in repose

He keeps this up he may dethrone Nicky as the World's Cutest Kitty.

So sunny and warm today, so not October weather. Glad tho, I'm not up for wet, rainy and gloomy. Supposed to be nice on Friday, good thing since that is the water potato field trip up to Plummer (Hayburn State Park to be exact) and I'M DRIVING!!! Hehehehehe, everyone OFF the roads BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Actually, it shouldn't be too bad, I've ridden in the Suburbans twice now and they are very nice vehicles, just a wee bit bigger then I am used to. Keep forgetting to check and see if they have cruise control tho. I love cruise control, cruise control in my friend hehehehehehehe.

Finished off the roast beast last night, oh it was so good. We did sandwiches. Picked up some 8 grain bread and hubby had his with that. Mixed some horseradish with some mayo for his and then he sprinkled on some of the Tillamook shredded medium cheddar from Costco. I toasted up a couple of parmesan bagels (also from Costco) and spread them with cream cheese and then sliced roast beast for my sandwiches. MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! We definitely have to invest in more roast beast like that, totally worth the money.

Lunch today will be the last two cheese bagels topped with salami and cheese and popped into the toaster oven. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Decided to get in the Halloweeny mood with my blog colors. Added a YouTube strip on my right hand column on my Blogger blog. Takes a moment, but it shows my 8 most recent vids. I wish they would tweak it to NOT show the default when one first pops in. Looks like they need to tweak it more then just a bit, you are supposed to click on a clip and it pops up a window to watch it. Doesn't seem to be working to well, not all the clips are working. Well, we'll see how it goes.

I think I'm allergic to my medication. I've gone back on the methimazole and have been itching like crazy. Broke out in hives on my right calf. Haven't been taking the loratidine, was going to try the generic benedryl, but forgot to bring some in. Have to give it a try when I get home tonight. I really do need to get all my pills set back up in my reminder containers. I think I'm going to double up the flax seed oil caps, see if that helps my eyes any. The creepy crawlies is getting very annoying.

Comments