Blech!

I HATE breaking in new jeans and glasses. Washed the jeans so I can wear them and the waist band is digging into my tummy and my eyes are going bats**t trying to get used to my bifocals. Always happens, every time.

Whimper.....

Gotta seriously think about pulling the inserts out of the shed to put int he windows, they are predicting a low of 29F tomorrow night. This on top of rain. I am SO not ready for fall and winter. I need to dig all my cold weather clothes out of the closet.

KiKi is really not doing at all well. I don't think she moved an inch from her spot on the end table all night last night. Night before she did come into the bedroom and curled up on hubby. He reached up to give her scritches and she scared him half to death. She was ice cold and wasn't moving. We have GOT to get her that food or at least whatever it was they added that made her feel better. I'm going to see about making her some kind a nest so she can stay warm at night, maybe even setting up the heating pad in the evening so things will be toasty when we go to bed (turning the heating pad off at that point of course).

Picked up a timer for the light on the fish tank, so nice to not have to remember to turn it on and off and I think the finned kids appreciate consistency, esp on the weekend.

I think I'll be crawling off to bed about 7pm tonight, I am so fried it ain't funny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chimera said…
This does not sound like just arthritis, anymore (Kiki). Poor baby sounds like she's in serious trouble. What does the vet say?
JeanC said…
We'll find out on Wed, she goes in for the last visit with the vet running the study. This is pretty much how she was right before they gave her the food with the anti-oxidants and she perked up and was more or less normal for Kiki.