Okay

Typing this out on my new laptop (okay, it is an old IBM Think Pad, but it is new to me). Hubby got it up and running and now I am checking it out to see what it all still needs. Flash Player for one so I can watch YouTube. I am also going to have him put my Accuchef on it so I can use it in the kitchen. Right now I have it wired into the network via a cable, but eventually he'll get me a wireless network card so I can use it in the kitchen, at school and while on breaks at work.

A laid back weekend. Spent most of the day out at friends while hubby worked on their computer, turns out the problem were on their providers end. I did come away with a dozen just laid eggs, so I am a very happy camper.

Grocery budget is toast for a couple weeks, so I will be making do with what I have on hand, so the eggs will come in great since I only had two store bought ones left. Have to go thru the freezers to day and see what I have on hand I can turn into lunch next week.

Dinner tonight is going to be pizza, I have enough on hand to make those. I've got some left over chicken and some bacon I can cook up for meat toppings and plenty of shredded cheese in the freezer along with the last of last years tomato bounty.

The neighbors were chosen by Paint the Palouse to get their mobile painted. Looks really good (the old color was pretty icky, well, not real icky, but definitely nothing I'd ever paint anything). I was going to get video, but by the time I crawled out of bed yesterday, they were half done. Oh to be that young with that kind of energy again. I repeat, intelligent design, ISN'T!

Scrapper is definitely playing with the kitten, tho he still isn't too sure. She is also figuring out that she could go thru the back window to get outside, so I need to make sure anything she can jump up on to access it is moved out of the way.

Okay, time to putter and see about food for breakfast (or lunch).

Comments