FLYing today

finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night.

WAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sniff, such a good book. I'll take it back to the library today so the next person on the list can get it.

It's been a while since I've been able to just sit and read like that. I came up for air long enough to fix dinner then back to the book.

So today is FLYing day. My mom arrives here around 6ish or so. The living room is halfway there. I got the laundry spot cleaned up, I can see the top of the dryer now LOL. Kitchen is doing nicely, not much to do out there. We were supposed to go down to Lewiston this morning, but plans changed, so I am not a stressed about cleaning as I was.

Am definitely going to need to do a recycling run this weekend. Might see about it today, at least art of it and then i can swing by the library to drop off the book.

KiKi is a serious happy kitty, she's now napping on her favorite spot, the buffet.

Got a couple loads of laundry done and put away. I had to resist the urge to toss a 3rd load in, but it is almost 90F in here and I really don't want to run the dryer anymore. Not up for stringing a clothes line.

Off to putter again.

Comments