And it's a new week

Weekend was way too fast, summer was way to fast and I am miffed someone else won my $340 million dollar Powerball.

GRRRRRR

I had some serious plans for that money LOL.

Oh well, try again some other time.

Hubby took the car into the mechanic this morning, it's been acting like there was a problem with either the clutch or maybe the brakes. Apparently something on the suspension broke and the thingy that held the lube and such in was spraying it all over. So the car is now handling much better.

Did pizza for dinner last night. I fried up some extra bacon yesterday when I did breakfast so I added that to the chicken I topped the pizzas with. Made sauce form the last of last years tomato bounty and some tomato paste with a bit of garlic, balsamic vinegar and salt. I do need to see about getting a pizza peel so I can use the pizza stone instead of baking (mine at least, hubby doesn't like crispy crusts) them on cookie sheets.

Woke up to kitten kisses this morning. Phoebe was snuggled up on my arm. As soon as she saw mommy was awake, she went into hyper zoom mode and started attacking and chewing on any body part that was moving.I do hope she outgrows that behavior, she's got seriously sharp teeth. Her claws I can keep trimmed.

Rum Tum is still in a snit, but everyone else is finally settling in, tho Nicky still hisses at her, but he's been following her around on occasion.

Having fun with my new laptop. Got my AccuChef recipe program on it and have been copying recipes from email into it. Right now I am just doing the ones that are in the AccuChef format, so all I have to do is cut and paste them into a notepad file and then I can import a whole bunch of them at once. Once that is done I can work on the ones in Meal-Master format and then the ones that aren't formated. Those will take longer.

Not sure what I'm fixing for dinner. No that I have my cookbaook back up and running I should tip toe thru it and see what looks good that I might actually have the igredients for hehehehehehe.

Comments

Saoirse Daily said…
I enjoy reading your blog everyday. We have alot in common. Visit mine if you ever have the chance.
Peace, Linda
Chimera said…
"Woke up to kitten kisses this morning."

A...brought back fond memories, that did. As did the vision of "instant energy" that followed your waking. My cats always went hunting for bedmice as soon as their snogging started to wake me up. With one of them, I seriously considered getting a pair of steel-toed bed slippers...
Chimera said…
BTW, one of your political chair warmers seems to have gotten himself some naughty attention:

http://www.americablog.com/2007/08/larry-craig-gop-sexual-hypocrite-with.html

One of these days, Larry Flynt is gonna put out another Hypocrites issue. He's certainly got enough material to work with, eh?
JeanC said…
Hi saoirse, glad you enjoy my blog. I will check yours out :)
JeanC said…
Oh yeah Chimera, news broke big time yesterday. Flynt will definitely have plenty of material.

Oh well, I guess this is a good distraction from any leftover Aryan Nation BS we usually get tarred with :P