Here she is

A couple quick snaps:

We're completely nuts

Fierce child

No name as yet, she's still so new (6 weeks old) she's not sure what it is. We've had a few pop up, but they are not right for her.

Momma is a long haired kitty, we suspect the baby will be one too. Needless to say we are going to introduce her to the brush asap. As is she got a few claws trimmed last night. I would have got them all, but she was a bit wiggly at the time. So we'll work on it in short sessions.

Introductions to the rest of the family were interesting. KiKi hissed, growled and swatted and has pretty much ignored her since. Nicky has his nose out of point and Rum Tum was really bent out of shape. He kept hissing and growling. I figured he would have been mellow about it since he loves everyone. Scrapper was the surprising one tho. He came in this morning and I introduced the two and he leaned over and sniffed. Looked puzzled, sniffed again and sort of growled. Sniffed again, sort of growl and then wandered off. I do have vid of the other three meeting the little one, but will have to see if I can get some of Scrapper and her.

She is box trained and just might be a shoulder kitty. She was fairly calm on the trip home (we picked her up over in Albion), tho she went thru bouts of meowing pitifully and clawing to get out of the cat carrier (which was on my lap and my fingers thru the bars, which is why she got some of her claws trimmed last night). Once home she settled right in and was following us around the living room and kitchen this morning.

So it is going to be fun times for a few days while everyone adjusts to the newest addition.

Comments

Chimera said…
U gotz a new underfoot! Yay! Iz 2 cute 4 wrdz!

Older furpersons will come around in time. Say, 15 or 20 years...
JeanC said…
Isn't she the cutest thing, tho I have made sure to keep assuring Nicky he is still the world's cutest kitten hehehehehehehe.

I will be getting better pictures. Trying to snap pics on the fly didn't work too well, tho I am wondering if someone mucked about with the settings on my camera.
Blueyes said…
awww, soooo cute. I'm soo ready to have another cat but I have 2 dogs now and 2 is my limit so no cat yet. I do know I won't get another black one like yours because my last one was all black. I think this time I'd like a white one but it really all depends on what the SPCA has.
Faythe said…
So cute! Can't wait to see what you'll name her.