Phew!!!!!

Okay, I didn't run screaming from the classroom this morning and I THINK I answered the questions. I hope I answered them the way he wanted, but it would have helped if he'd written them right hehehehehehehe. My brain works differently then everyone else's, so he may not have gotten what he was expecting.

Now I just have to spit out two papers to turn in next week and I am DONE!!!!!!! I'm still planning on doing the first paper on marriage, I've changed the topic of the 2nd. Still working that one out.

I get my summer back and am so looking forward to my 3 day weekends. It will be so nice to sleep in on Fridays hehehehehehehe

Been an interesting week. The TV in the bedroom is getting fritzy, so we decided that we'll get rid of it, move the one in the living room down and get a new one for there. Well, hubby found a 32" one for a good price at the pawn shop, so we stopped and I looked at it and figured it would fit in the entertainment center fine.

Nope.

Missed it by a quarter inch.

SIGH!!!!!!!

So we had to go after the EC with a jigsaw to cut the top part off and then move it out from the wall a bit. Totally different look for the living room now. The top we cut off will be perfect under the one window for putting the aquarium on, just need to jack it up with a couple sturdy cinderblocks. Not sure where we are going to put everything we used to have up on top of the EC, but I'll figure something out.

Comments