One problem with Fridays

even faux Fridays is I really don't want to be at work LOL. I'd rather be anywhere except here.

Oh well.

No plans for the weekend, just puttering around. Hoping it will rain enough to soften the ground so I can start ripping grass out of several spots. I do need to work on the front strip and I would like to get the strip along the back fence dug up so I can start planting things.

I also plan on finishing weeding the one garden spot and get my lettuce and spinach re-seeded. I'm going to look for some white carrot seeds, since the transplants are not doing at all well. Everything else is doing great with the exception of one tomato plant. I think the one sweet pepper is trying to bud and it isn't very big. Have to get down and close to double check.

Here is a pic of last week's catch:

fish3

Had some fun with the macro setting:

fishtail2

Do need to get back into some serious photographing. Been kinda, eh, of late.

Comments

JeanC said…
Thanks :)

I do need to get back out and catch more fish, tho this week is probably going to be too hot to go after work, but maybe this weekend.