FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!!!!

And the weather is nice, tho I think hubby would prefer it a bit cooler. I'm quite enjoying it. It will be cooling back down to normal next week. Have to see if he is up for some fishing this weekend.

He is doing better, tho recovery is taking a bit. He's been having fun trying to get a hold of his doctor. I'm thinking she's just not been getting the messages and there has been some mis-communication in the office. But at least she now knows he has been having some problems since coming out of hospital.

One more week of class, can't believe it, doesn't seem like next week should be it. But it is and while I've enjoyed it, I will be glad when it is done and I can have my normal summer with my Fridays off. I am going to be enjoying my 3 day weekends this summer.

Finally tried the churkey burgers (as hubby has dubbed them) I had in mind. They came out nicely. I had one with leftover cous cous for lunch today:

Churkey burger and cous cous

Comments