Finally got my papers done

Or so I thought. I took them into hubby on my thumb drive to have him print them out. He handed me the printouts and I discovered that they hadn't been saving to the drive like I thought. I only had part of each one.

WAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby checked the laptop (which I was using since I needed to have the screen in front of me) to see if there was a copy on that (why would there be, I was saving everyting to the thumb drive). So I had to try and remember how I finished the papers and redo them. I think I got all my citations and finishing paragraphs rewritten.

Oh well, the damned things are due today, so the prof gets what he gets. Hubby just handed me the first one and the 2nd one is printing as I write. I drop them off when we head out in a little while to run errands before hubby goes in for his proceedure.

I deserately need coffee, but since hubby can't have any, I don't feel like making any. I can get some at Gritman.

I am a happy camper tho, Safeway has brought back choclate mint cups. They are like peanut butter cups, only with mint. They disappeared a while back, even Wally World didn't have them anymore. I was sad. i love peanut buttercups, but mint cups are complete ambrosia, esp if you pop them in the freezer. It really intensifies the mint flavor (I love to do that with York peppermint patties and Junior Mints). They've got a whole new line. Besides the mint cups they have peanut butter clusters and chocolate covered cashews (doing my best imitation of Homer Simpson hehehehehe).

Well, time to putter out.

Comments