Review



THEY'RE OPEN!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

We popped in for lunch today, I think they underestimated the response of their opening as by the time we got there, they had run out of sandwich rolls and had to go out for more, the chicken was all gone and there would be none until they got the new batch cooked and they had also run out of rolls for the combo plates.

In a word, a very successful opening that I could see.

My review:

YUM!!!!!!!!

It is Texas style bbq and delish. The beans were a tad spicier then hubby liked, but considering when we first got married, they would have been too much for him to handle. The potato salad was totally yummy and I am not fond of potato salad. This I would go out of my way for.

The pulled pork was tender, the brisket was to die for and the bbq sauce was flavorful, but didn't overwhelm the smoky flavor of the meat.

All in all, a definate 4 thumbs up and it goes on our permanent place to go eat list.

Comments