Life continues

It has been so nice having hubby home. He's still feeling a bit punky, but that is to be expected. I drove to work this morning and went home at lunch. He was feeling good enough to keep the car and bring me back.

Came up with a yummy way to bake chicken. I have it posted on my cooking blog.

Saturday finally got the hide-a-bed taken apart and out of the house. Moved the love seat in and tried it out a couple days in place of the couch. Yesterday I swapped it for the futon. It is a nice love seat, but hard to get out of and a bit too small to be used as a main couch.

Moved a few other things around in the living room and it is looking good. Just need to do a bit more dcluttering and it will be nice.

Scored a sandwich maker on Freecycle. We'd hoped to get the rice cooker/steamer, but someone beat us to it.

I think I did a lot better on my test this morning. Was a whole lot less stressed this time around. Of course I have spent most of my time since stressing that I didn't answer anything the way he wanted :P

Comments