Happy Beltaine y'all

'Tis Friday and tomorrow is Beltaine circle. Hopefully the weather will be decent, it is supposed to be partly cloudy. I'll be catching a ride out with someone as hubby doesn't feel like going and I don't want to drive out all by my lonesome. Not a clue right now what I'll be taking for potluck.

Survived a library strategic staff retreat on Wednesday. I'm tempted to have pneumonia or appendicitis the next time one rolls around. It wouldn't have been too bad, but I don't do early mornings, the chairs were murder on my hips and back and all day is just too much. Lunch was delicious tho, chicken breast on chibatta and with a mayo and tapanade spread. I fed my red bell peppers to my friend and co-worker who was there. Me and bell peppers don't get along to terribly well.

Not sure if I will go to the Ren Faire this weekend, if I do I'll take Ms Ella along. Still trying to get her a wagon to travel in. Hubby is talking a visit to the range on Sunday, so may do that instead, get pics of Ms Ella with my new firearms. Definately want to get more fat chick with guns vid and pics.

Very, very sleepy, we did chinese buffett for lunch zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Scrapper has definately decided we are his family, he's coming in at night and sleeping with us. Needless to say, Nicky isn't a happy kitten in that regard, but the squabbling between the two is getting less. Finally have achieved a happy balance with Rum Tum in regards to getting combed out. I'm using a stiff nylon bristle brush that he is happy with and I can get a lot more of him brushed before he gets tired of it. I've managed to get a couple of the smaller mats out and am making headway on some of the larger ones, tho I may eventually go after a few with the scissors.

Am considering taking Aikido classes. A friend of ours teaches one, along with a guy hubby has been working with. I won't be able to start the classes tho until after I get done with the Anthro class I am taking during intercession. That class will be 7:30 am - 10:20 am Monday-Thursday, so I will be too busy in the evenings doing homework and papers. I looked at the class outline and it isn't going be quite the cakewalk as I thought, but it does look like it will be fun and informative.

Comments