First week of class is over

And we have an exam on Monday, so I'll need to go over all the material again this weekend. It will either be long essay or short essays, so hopefully I can BS my way thru it. Trying to do that on an early Monday morning is going to be asking ALOT! LOL.

Shouldn't be too hard tho, I have a good grasp of all the concepts, I just have to be able to put them down on paper in something resembling coherency.

Picked up the love seat last night, it is out on the lawn on wood to keep it off the ground and covered with tarps as there is no room on the deck at the moment and definately none in the house. We need to febreeze the heck out of it, it is a bit musty. Have to do a bit of sewing on one of the back cushions, but not much. The more I think about it, the more I am planning on putting it where the futon is now and moving the futon over. Unless I get a bee in my bonnet about it tonight, we'll wait until this weekend to take apart the couch and get everything moved in and out. I will look at febreezing it tonight tho as I think I will want to do it a few times.

Have to start working on a grocery list. Luckily tomorrow is pay day as I am running low on a lot of stuff. Did the impossible cheeseburger pie from the Bisquik box, tho I spiced it up a bit with what I would normally use in my burger patties. Quite yummy. Not at all sure what we are going to do for dinner tonight.

Comments